Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Details

Usually I don't get to do much details Ashley does such a good job while doing the guys shots I never have to worry but this time Ashley was with her hubby in DC and I got to take some. Yay! I may have gone overboard but I think I accomplished the task. Everyone helped out for Shanna and Henry's affair her mom even decorated the cake wow she is one talented woman she takes amazing pictures and cakes (I won't go through the list she really can do it all). My favorite were the favors for the guests they matched the invitations hmmm I may have to go find mine and take a pic of it.



































1 comment:

jundalum said...

I was amazed at these photo's as I felt that they belonged in a photo spread for a high end magazine. Very well done.