Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Arden at 6 mths

She is getting so big! Well not really at 6mths she is the tiniest little thing barely in 3 mths clothes. Looks like she will be like her tiny cute mom! Oh and her lips she has the most darling little girl lips. Good thing she isn't close or I would be over there buggin momma every day! She is a good mix between my brother Adam and his wife Allison. Although cuter than both. Sorry adults are just not this darling. By far the most precious baby ever in this family maybe cause she is the only girl. Thanks Allison for letting me steal her if only for but a minute.














2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh to have a cute little thing like her! My boys all get big fast and go through clothes like nothing! 6mo and still in 3mo clothes! I love it! Xander is already in 3mo clothes!

I wish you were here to take such cute pic of my boys. You'd love Xander he has this hair that stands straight up and won't lay down!

Unknown said...

He sounds like a doll....as fun as girls are to dress up I love the laid back easiness of my boys...although Keaton's hormones lately have been a little rough but funny at the same time. He takes my laughter pretty well though a girl may not apprieciate the humor quite as well. I widh I could come take some pic's and have a gab session as well I have a feeling we would get along famously.